[BCFSN] the People's Coalition to Survive the Climate Food Emergency --- join us at WFWI

Andre Piver andrepiver at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 11 14:15:06 EDT 2019

Thanks for bringing up this concern Ian, and giving me the opportunity to clarify that, If anything I believe and intended my language to recognize the significance of  traditional indigenous governance and how basic the dynamics are to all humans. We all came from indigenous cultures at one point. I believe that one of our follies has been to be aware of extinguishing species = DNA, e.g. knowing how to be a buffalo, but not indigenous, sustainable cultures (culture = the DNA one organizational level up - multi-organismal organisms) that we have been wiping out.

andre

Andre C. Piver MD
6774 Harrop Procter Rd.
Nelson, B.C., V1L 6R2