[BCFSN] the People's Coalition to Survive the Climate Food Emergency --- join us at WFWI

Grandview Woodland Food Connection . gwfcnetwork at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 13:42:50 EDT 2019

I appreciate your work on the water issue.

I also need to call you out on your language around Indigenous peoples.
Please be watchful of any language that denigrates Indigenous people.

Thank you,

--

*Ian MarcuseCommunity Food Developer l Grandview Woodland Food
Connection*604.718.5895
l gwfcnetwork at gmail.com
Unceded sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), səl’ilwətaɁɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), and
xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) territory

*Connect l Learn:* b <http://gwfoodconnection.wordpress.com/>log
<http://gwfoodconnection.com/> l f <https://www.facebook.com/GWFCNetwork>
acebook <https://www.facebook.com/GWFCNetwork> l y