[BCFSN] Young Agrarians South Okanagan Farm Tour Series!

Emily Jubenvill okanagan at youngagrarians.org
Mon May 14 12:11:08 EDT 2018

Hey folks,

Young Agrarians has 3 great farm tours coming up in Cawston and Oliver.
Joining in regional farm tours is a great way to meet other farmers and
build community - so join us for one (or all!) of our upcoming South
Okanagan Farm tours!

Please spread the word by sharing this email or the facebook events with
people you think might be interested. All ages and experience levels
welcome!

Sunday May 27th, 4-7pm: Farmers Dotter Organics in Cawston BC - Yvonne and
Morris will share their knowledge of cover-cropping, building soil health,
and rockin' garlic production. MORE INFO at:
youngagrarians.org/farmers-dotter

Sunday June 10th, 4-7pm: Forbes Family Farm in Oliver, BC - Gord will share
his family's very diverse farm operation including: vegetables, tree
fruits, berries, herb, nuts (even almonds!), apiary, and chickens. We'll
also learn about their wetland conservation project.  MORE INFO at:
youngagrarians.org/forbesfarm

Sunday June 24th, 4-7pm: Organic Only in Cawston, BC - Emilie will show us
how it is possible to farm alone, and make a living from the land with her
small scale (less than an acre) farm.  MORE INFO at:
youngagrarians.org/organic-only

​See you soon!
Emily

--
Emily Jubenvill
*Young Agrarians Okanagan Coordinator*

Web | youngagrarians.org <http://www.youngagrarians.org/>
E-News | Sign Up
<http://youngagrarians.org/mailchimp-pop-up/mailchimp-pop-up.html>
FB |  YoungAgrarians <http://www.facebook.com/YoungAgrarians>
Twitter | youngagrarians <https://twitter.com/#!/youngagrarians>
Flickr | youngagrarians <http://www.flickr.com/groups/youngagrarians>

Young Agrarians in B.C. is a partnership with FarmFolk CityFolk
<http://farmfolkcityfolk.ca/>.

This email was sent from the unceded traditional territory of the Secwepemc
First Nation.