[BCFSN] Part-time opportunities at Vancouver Farmers Markets

Laura Smit laura at eatlocal.org
Wed Mar 21 12:27:07 EDT 2018

Know anyone looking to supplement their income with meaningful work? Please
share with your networks! All positions can be found at
http://eatlocal.org/employment/ and are summarized below:

JOB POSTING – 2018 Market Crew Posting (PDF)
<http://eatlocal.org/assets/uploads/2018/03/2018CrewJobPosting-1.pdf>
DEADLINE: March 25, 2018

VFM is recruiting high energy, friendly and customer service-focused crew!
Join our on-site market team this summer. This is a part-time, hourly
position based in Vancouver.
------------------------------

JOB POSTING –2018 Kitsilano Market Manager (PDF)
<http://eatlocal.org/assets/uploads/2018/03/2018MarketManager.pdf>
DEADLINE: March 25, 2018

VFM is looking for a Kitsilano Market Manager this summer! This is a 25
week part-time contract position (14 hours/week) from May-October 2018
based in Vancouver.
------------------------------

JOB POSTING – VFM Direct Delivery Driver (PDF)
<http://eatlocal.org/assets/uploads/2014/05/deliverydriver2018.pdf>
DEADLINE: Ongoing until filled

VFM Direct is recruiting for a Delivery Driver for our farm product
delivery service based in Abbotsford. This is a part-time seasonal, hourly
position.

Laura Smit
Operations Manager | Vancouver Farmers Markets
1316 Grant St., Vancouver, BC V5L 2X5
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1316+Grant+St.,+Vancouver,+BC+V5L+2X5&entry=gmail&source=g>
604-879-3276 <(604)%20879-3276> | www.eatlocal.org

Vancouver Farmers Markets acknowledge that our events take place on the
unceded traditional territory of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), sel̓íl̓witulh
(Tsleil Waututh) and sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) Coast Salish peoples.