[BCFSN] Fwd: June 17: Indigenous Food Sovereignty: Screening and Commentary / For the Wild Salmon Caravan group

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:31:01 EDT 2018

Please join us on June 17 to learn more about the important work being done
by many Indigenous communities. There is a beautiful and powerful network
of peoples of all cultures from around the world who are mobilizing
knowledge and networks to resist the corporate control of the food system
and increase our ability to respond to our own needs for culturally
appropriate foods in the forests, fields and waterrways.

Bring your friends and families and share this invite far and wide!

Dawn Morrison,

Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com