[BCFSN] Fwd: Canadian Food Studies - Vol.5 No.1 - A spotlight on feminist food studies

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Sun Feb 18 12:40:11 EST 2018

Hello all,
if you are not aware of the journal produced by the Canadian Association of
Food Studies (CAFS), they produce a regular, open access journal of great
relevance to those working in food systems. Please see the version below
and, if you have time, peruse past issues.

The Editor, Ellen Desjardins, is one of the founding members of both CAFS
and Food Secure Canada and has contributed greatly to the food movement
across Canada.

in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

**I am now working one day / week with the Network and will respond as
quickly as I am able to your email.

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987