[BCFSN] 1 Week Remains for Ticket to COABC Conference!

COABC Conference Coordinator conference at certifiedorganic.bc.ca
Tue Feb 13 19:55:41 EST 2018

Hello Everyone!

We've got our ducks in a row for the #COABC2018 conference - and our
meals are going to be fantastic thanks to our many food donors and chefs
for working with our delectable Organic ingredients!

We still have tickets left - and hope to see you there! We need you to
register this week - today even! This helps us plan the meal numbers,
and logistics so please follow this link and come celebrate the 25th
Anniversary of the COABC with us in Abbotsford Feb 23-25th.

Register Here:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/coabc-2018-conference-tickets-39344641883

Find All Information on our website:
https://www.certifiedorganic.bc.ca/infonews/conference2018/

Highlights:

*Friday Afternoon Presentations with Heather Pritchard & Darcy Smith and
Tia Loftsgard (pre-register online)
*Friday Evening Reception: Dawn Morrison to present our first Keynote
Address
*Crannog Ale hosting the COABC Organic Ale Tasting
*Saturday A.M. Trade Show Opens with Organic Seed Corner inside
*COABC Seed Swap inside Trade Show All Day Saturday
*Keynote Address Saturday A.M. by Kent Mullinix
*Presentations all day Saturday & Sunday Morning with something for
everyone!
*Organic Feast Saturday Evening
*COABC Silent Auction
* YA Mini-Mixer *
* COABC AGM
+ COG Focus Groups for Transitioning to Organic Sunday afternoon 12-3pm
(pre-register)

Hope to See you there!

Sincerely,

JESSE JOHNSTON-HILL