[BCFSN] BCFSN Annual Gathering schedule now available - register soon!

BCFSN admin at bcfsn.org
Thu Jun 15 13:21:05 EDT 2017

BCFSN Annual Gathering schedule now available - register soon!

Display problems? View this newsletter in your browser. (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=14&user_id=3&urlpassed=W3ZpZXdfaW5fYnJvd3Nlcl9saW5rXQ%3D%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)

BCFSN Annual Gathering

July 14-16, 2017

We are excited to share the line-up of sessions for the 19th BCFSN Annual Gathering, below, which will take place from July 14-16 on the traditional,
ancestral, and unceded territory of the Musqueam people, at UBC Farm.
Plenaries and sessions will focus on the various ways we are working to advance change in our food systems and where we can better work together,
connected to our theme, Cultivating Change: Building Our Food Movement. Please join us (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=14&user_id=3&urlpassed=aHR0cDovL2JjZnNuLm9yZy9CQ0ZTTiUyMEFubnVhbCUyMEdhdGhlcmluZyUyMHNjaGVkdWxlJTIwbm93JTIwYXZhaWxhYmxlJTIwLSUyMHJlZ2lzdGVyJTIwc29vbiElMjA%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
) for this unique opportunity to connect, align and take action towards food systems change at community and provincial levels.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Registration
Space is limited so sign up as soon as possible - please note that registration closes Monday, July 3 at midnight. Please go to Eventbrite (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=14&user_id=3&urlpassed=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZXZlbnRicml0ZS5jYS9lL2JjZnNuLWFubnVhbC1nYXRoZXJpbmctanVseS0xNC0xNi0yMDE3LXRpY2tldHMtMzQzMzQ4MjYzOTA%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
) to register.
Children
As in the past, supervised children’s activities will be available during sessions for children aged 3 and older.
More information can be found on the BCFSN website. (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=14&user_id=3&urlpassed=aHR0cDovL2JjZnNuLm9yZy9hbm51YWwtZ2F0aGVyaW5nLw%3D%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
) If you have questions please contact Carrie at gathering at bcfsn.org ( mailto:gathering at bcfsn.org ).

Unsubscribe (
http://bcfsn.org/?email_id=14&user_id=3&urlpassed=W3Vuc3Vic2NyaWJlX2xpbmtd&controller=stats&hash=c2cb4f40d4eeed472e2afe1861a09f81&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions