[BCFSN] Job postings for CRFAIR

Susan Tychie susan at crfair.ca
Fri Jun 2 11:32:07 EDT 2017

Hi
I sent a job posting for

*Indigenous Cultural Foods Liaison Summer Student*

for distribution earlier this week but have not seen it come through the
listserve?  applications due June 9.

We also have two other positions we have available with applications due
June 19.

Let me know if there are any issue posting.  We'd love to get it out to
this network.

All three attached here.

Thanks

Susan