[BCFSN] Fwd: [Noii-announce] Petition: Welcome Those Fleeing Violence and Deportation Under Trump

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:16:43 EST 2017

Hi All,
Please sign and share this important petition. Many of the people growing
our food, much of which comes from the US are Indigenous migrant workers
and will be affected by this evil man. This affects all Canadians who must
push the governments to do the right thing. The time is now! Indigenous
peoples who are migrating around the world in response to capitalism,
climate change, colonialism and crazy people, are calling on people of all
creeds and cultures to stand strong in solidarity. We cannot turn our backs
and be accomplices any longer.

In the spirit of food sovereignty and solidarity,
Dawn