[BCFSN] Submit your solutions to support agricultural biodiversity now - and win prize money, technical and campaigning support

Pamela Zevit Adamah Consultants adamah at telus.net
Fri Jan 27 12:33:10 EST 2017

Would be an excellent opportunity for any folks here in BC who are Environmental Farm Plan or Salmon
Safe certified, or who are working with an ngo and or provincial/federal partner to protect and
enhance biodiversity values on their lands (e.g. Fraser Valley, Kootenays, Okanagan-Similkameen, Van
Isle, Peace etc.). Partnerships that come to mind are conservation cover initiatives (Ducks
Unlimited, Delta Farmland Wildlife Trust, Kwantlen Polytech, land trusts, Species At Risk
Partnerships on Agricultural Land (SARPAL).

You can enter directly or nominate and entrant. It does boil down to a global voting process (yes
those dreaded 'vote for me' contests). But it would be fantastic to see BC get some recognition
here!

Pamela