[BCFSN] Fwd: Cultivating Connections 2017 - Edmonton - February 3. 4 and 5

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Fri Jan 13 08:41:15 EST 2017

Hello all,
there are some amazing people and initiatives moving food sovereignty
forward in Alberta. Please see below for information on what looks to be a
well-rounded, thought-provoking, and innovative conference in Edmonton in
early February. Useful as a model and for anyone that can get there to
attend, a great event!

in good food,
Abra

Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987