[BCFSN] Deadline extended: Job Posting: Senior Coordinator (Food Team) Ecology Action Centre

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Tue Jan 10 13:49:44 EST 2017

Hello all,
for anyone interested in living in the beautiful province of Nova Scotia
and working with a dynamic and wonderful group of people... see below.
in good food,
Abra

Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987