[BCFSN] Seeking vendors for 2017 UBC Farm Saturday Market

Hannah Lewis hannahhortonlewis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:27:24 EST 2017

*Applications are open for vendors at the UBC Farm 2017 Saturday Market!*

Are you passionate about the local food economy and increasing food
sustainability literacy? Do you grow, bake, make or provide a service that
you want to share with the engaged, dedicated, and growing community of
shoppers and vendors at the only farmers market in the city of Vancouver
that takes place on a working farm?

The UBC Farm Saturday market, in operation for more than 12 years, offers
great opportunities for new and returning vendors with low fees, a wide
marketing reach, promotional support, loyal customer base, ease of access,
water and electrical hookups, equipment rentals, and an unparalleled market
experience on a beautiful farm setting in the city.

We welcome applications from all vendors but for 2017 we are especially
interested in cheese/dairy, fruit, meat/seafood, honey, gluten-free,
beverage, and food truck vendors for this season. We offer discounted
vendor fees for new farmers/businesses, vendors who can commit to 10 or
more market dates, and vendors who refer another vendor to apply.

*Application information, market dates, and fees are available in our 2017
Vendor Guide here
<http://ubcfarm.ubc.ca/files/2017/02/2017-UBC-Farm-Market-Vendor-Guide.pdf>
and you can learn more about our Saturday Market here
<https://lfs-ubcfarm.sites.olt.ubc.ca/food-production/farm-markets>.*

If you have any questions about the market or being a vendor, you can reach
us any time at ubcfarm.market at ubc.ca or 604-822-5092!

Have a great day!

*Hannah Lewis*
Saturday Market Manager and Outreach Assistant

Centre for Sustainable Food Systems | UBC Farm

Faculty of Land and Food Systems | University of British Columbia
Unceded Ancestral xʷməθkʷəy̓əm Territory

3461 Ross Drive <https://goo.gl/maps/U2yiF47ag2y> (Location) | 2357 Main
Mall (Mailing) | Vancouver BC, V6T 1Z4

604-822-5092 (phone) | 604-822-6839 (fax)
hannah.lewis at ubc.ca | @UBC Farm <https://twitter.com/ubcfarm> | ubcfarm.ca
<http://www.ubcfarm.ca/>