[BCFSN] Fwd: Grant opportunity- FoodFit program from Community Food Centers Canada

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Fri Dec 1 16:18:59 EST 2017

Hello all,
Community Food Centres Canada has asked that I forward this latest funding
announcement. Please see below...
in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

**I am in the office monday - wednesday and will respond as quickly as I am
able.

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987