[BCFSN] FW: BC Food System Policy Database

Marie-Claire Seebohm mcseebohm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 19:37:46 EDT 2017

From: food <mailman-bounces at green.ethicalhost.ca> on behalf of Naomi Robert <naomi.robert at kpu.ca>
Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 9:21 AM
To: "food-owner at bcfsn.org" <food-owner at bcfsn.org>
Subject: contribution to food listerv - BC Food System Policy Database

Hello,

My name us Naomi Robert, I work with the Institute for Sustainable Food Systems at KPU. We recently released an online food system policy database that I believe could be of interest to the BCFSN network. Please let me know if you are able to include the tool in an upcoming listserv e-mail. Description and link below, don't hesitate to reach if you require any more information.

Cheers,

Naomi

The Institute for Sustainable Food Systems is launching the B.C. Food System Policy Database: a searchable, online database of local government food system policy in BC. The resource includes 2,000+ policy references (compiled from Official Community Plans, Bylaws, Food Strategies etc.) from over 60 local and First Nation governments, and serves as a centralized resource for planners, policy makers and community advocates to research precedents and advance food system planning in their regions.

B.C. Food System Policy Database: https://www.kpu.ca/isfs/foodpolicydatabase