[BCFSN] Fwd: Launching Multilingual Border Guide for Refugees from U.S

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 17:52:30 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Please share widely the message below. I feel it's highly relevant to food
sovereignty through a social justice lens. Any crimes against humanity, is
a crime against us all. Many of the refugees have been displaced by the
same global forces of coloniality, capitalism and climate change that are
dispossessing Indigenous peoples from our land and food system. We owe to
ourselves and society to raise awareness and look for intersectionality all
the work we do.

Please share widely.

Dawn Morrison,

Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com