[BCFSN] Job: Community Garden and Seed Library Program Coordinator

Anita Georgy director at richmondfoodsecurity.org
Mon Apr 3 18:23:59 EDT 2017

We're hiring!

We are seeking a science savvy, knowledgeable, personable, organized, and
passionate person to join our team.

This position is to coordinate the Richmond Community Gardens and Richmond
Community Seed Library Programs.  It is a one year internship that will
roll into a full time position.  We are looking for someone interested in a
long term role, and with strong knowledge of urban agriculture and seed
saving.

Deadline is April 16, 2017

This position is funded in part by federal internship funding, and thus we
are looking for someone under 30.

See full details here.
<https://www.richmondfoodsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Job-Posting-Program-Coordinator-CG-and-SL-April-2017.pdf>

Anita Georgy, Executive Director

 rfoods
 Richmondfood
​604-244-7377
richmondfoodsecurity.org <http://www.richmondfoodsecurity.org/>

We've moved!  Our new office is in Paulik Park, 7611 Ash Street.  Please
follow the mulched park path to the door on the right (north) of the house.

Full contact details and a map are here.
<https://www.richmondfoodsecurity.org/contact-us/>