[BCFSN] Fwd: Elders Circle Salon: Sept 22, 5:30 pm

Lydia Travers lydtravers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:20:12 EDT 2016

Re Invitation to SPEC Elders Circle  discover means to foster the emergence
of  wisdom.

Please join us at our September 22nd Salon “Bringing Forth Elder Wisdom”

Please *RSVP* to http://www.spec.bc.ca/event-2332133/Registration to help
us plan for food and refreshments. Bring a friend and forward the
invitation to your network!

Join us and other engaged elders as we explore the many qualities of Elder
Wisdom.

*Why is this important?* Our planet faces numerous crises. Seniors are a
living reservoir of experience, knowledge and skills. However, that role
has been minimized in society and relinquished by seniors. This is a huge
loss for all.

*Why should you come?* The SPEC Elders Circle offers a space and process
that encourages deep reflection, personal connection and intimate
discussion to foster the emergence of this wisdom.

Please join us at our September 22nd Salon “Bringing Forth Elder Wisdom” at
the Kitsilano Neighbourhood House, Main Hall, at 2305 West 7th Avenue,
Vancouver, between 5.30-8.30 pm. Everyone is welcome. For more information,
please contact Project Coordinator Richard Drake at 604-499-5045, or
elders at spec.bc.ca.

​
Thank you!

604 757 6307