[BCFSN] UBC Reads Sustainability Event: Simran Sethi: Saving by Savouring

Wittman, Hannah hannah.wittman at ubc.ca
Fri Oct 28 15:22:22 EDT 2016

UBC Reads Sustainability presents Simran Sethi
Thursday November 10
12:00pm - 2:00pm
Jack Poole Hall, UBC Alumni Centre
6163 University Boulevard

Join globally renowned author Simran Sethi at UBC Reads Sustainability as she discusses loss of agricultural biodiversity, efforts to conserve endangered foods and ways we can help save the foods we love. Simran Sethi has spent close to five years meeting over 200 tireless, courageous and innovative people dedicated to making our food supply secure, abundant and more delicious. Now she shares with us their intimate stories of our foods and ways we can better save—and savour—them.

Tickets $5/students $10/general. <https://goo.gl/63PXbr>

[cid:F45AF805-D317-4C98-A716-E88AB1A3F8DB]

Hannah Wittman, Associate Professor, Faculty of Land and Food Systems
Academic Director, Centre for Sustainable Food Systems
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver | Coast Salish Territories
179-2357 Main Mall | Vancouver, BC  Canada V6T 1Z4
hannah.wittman at ubc.ca<mailto:hannah.wittman at ubc.ca>
www.ubcfarm.ubc.ca<http://www.ubcfarm.ubc.ca>

Discover why good soil makes good humans at the @ubcfarm.
http://ow.ly/8U6C302WhJH