[BCFSN] Sun is the last day to Triple Your Wildwood Donation - Update

Grandview Woodland Food Connection . gwfcnetwork at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:52:59 EST 2016

I just donated.

Wildwood is an exceptional piece of land and critical learning model to
counter the culture of destructive logging practice.

--

*Ian MarcuseCommunity Food Developer l Grandview Woodland Food
Connection*604.718.5895
l gwfcnetwork at gmail.com

*Connect l Learn:* b <http://gwfoodconnection.wordpress.com/>log
<http://gwfoodconnection.wordpress.com/> l f