[BCFSN] Sun is the last day to Triple Your Wildwood Donation - Update

Roz Powell rozpowell at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 20:10:03 EDT 2016

  1.

Hi folks, We’re down to the wire…

I just donated… and I know we’re close... We’ve almost done it, in only 5 days…!

Please forward and contribute whatever you can to save this globally-renowned, one of a kind example of food and forest products in sustainability: incredible eco-forestry in action!

(Donations will be returned, if we’re not successful.)
Here’s the link… (and powerful videos, plus all substantiating info you feel you might want to share.)
: )) Roz

Deadline is midnight November 6th!

To make a tax deductible donation online go to www.ecoforestry.ca.<https://ecoforestry.ca/donations/>   If you have any difficulty with the transaction, please contact Kathy Code at  250 418-5313 or email admin at ecoforestry.ca<http://ecoforestry.ca>

Cheques should be made out to Ecoforestry Institute Society and mailed to
PO Box 5070 Stn B, Victoria, BC V8R 6N3.

Click here to be redirected to the donation page of the Ecoforestry Institute Society. <https://ecoforestry.ca/donations/>

(Above is copied from the savewildwood.com<http://savewildwood.com> website, homepage.)

VIDEOS and INFO…

Begin forwarded message: