[BCFSN] Chance to re-save Wildwood!

Roz Powell rozpowell at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:20:27 EDT 2016

My dear friends,
We have only 5-6 days to save Wildwood, (a third time)! Before Nov 6th.

The below is an update & appeal from my friend Nina, who lived, campaigned for and educated at Wildwood for years and years. 26 agro-forestry products were being produced here, in a model for food and eco-forestry, world-renowned.

My instincts are screaming at me that the trees here are truly some of the most important few in the world! I don't know what they're telling me, but I'm feeling this one, deeply. I trust you do, as well.

So, I am forwarding this info and asking everyone to step in. The campaign poster, fundraising contacts and very real dangers, dare I say, likelihoods, are all, here, below...
Thank you!

Prayers and blessings to trees and people!

:)) Roz

gdg