[BCFSN] re. plants to put in for our wild bees

Pamela Zevit Adamah Consultants adamah at telus.net
Tue Nov 1 12:17:59 EDT 2016

Hi Roz, there are lots of resources out there and a lot of work going on right now for wild
pollinator hedgerow and set aside habitat (which is also good for domestic honeybees).

Check out:

http://www.xerces.org/pollinator-conservation/

http://www.sfu.ca/biology/faculty/elle/Bee_info.html

and my own organization has created a number of resources for private landowners:

http://sccp.ca/projects/south-coast-landowner-stewardship-program/Backyard%20Enhancement

(don't worry about the error code, it's a glitch from a recent programming issue).

Pamela Zevit, RPBio
Adamah Consultants

Coquitlam BC Canada
604-939-0523

 <mailto:adamah at telus.net> adamah at telus.net

Re-connecting People & Nature

Science World - Scientists & Innovators in Science Ambassador