[BCFSN] Student Job Opportunities in British Columbia

Celia White celia at mealexchange.com
Tue May 17 13:43:02 GMT+4 2016

Meal Exchange is hiring with Canada Summer Jobs:

We are looking to fill the following positions:

   - SFU - Real Food Challenge Campus Coordinator
   - Kwantlen - Real Food Challenge Campus Coordinator
   - Capilano - Real Food Challenge Campus Coordinator
   - UVic - Real Food Challenge Campus Coordinator
   - Any campus - Real Food Challenge Lead on Indigenous Food Sovereignty

Applications are due May 27th (or May 31st for the Lead in Indigenous Food
Sovereignty).  Please see the attached files for more information.

--

Celia White
Real Food Challenge B.C. Coordinator, Meal Exchange

(C) 250-729-5290
(W) www.mealexchange.com
(T) www.twitter.com/mealexchange
(Fb) www.facebook.com/mealexchange
Charitable Registration: 84052 4581 RR0001

365-401 Richmond St. W, Toronto, Ontario, M5V3A8
B.C. Office: 132 Craig Street, Nanaimo, British Columbia, V9R 3V1

*Join post-secondary students as we reimagine the future of food in
Canada. *
*Let's build the movement. Register Today <http://studentfoodsummit.ca/>*