[BCFSN] Reconciling Cultures & Re-connecting Foodscapes: Early bird registration deadline looming!!

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Thu May 12 20:32:39 EDT 2016

Hello all and apologies for cross-postings,
the Gathering schedule is coming together nicely and we are really excited
about the upcoming and 18th Annual Gathering of the BC Food Systems
Network. There are some important dates coming up so please read on.

If you want to register at the early bird rate, please note that we have
extended the deadline to May 22nd. After that date, the fee goes up $50. We
have reduced rates for Seniors, Students and children.

We also have a subsidy application <https://www.getfeedback.com/r/JZzo3C2M>
available for those who need financial assistance in order to participate.
Please note that we will not be accepting applications for subsidies after
June 1st, to give us time to finalize our budget.

To learn more about the Gathering and to register, please visit our Annual
Gathering page <http://bcfsn.org/annual-gathering/>.

in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987