[BCFSN] Bee School For Kids

The World In A Garden theworldinagarden at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:54:52 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

We're excited to host our 4th annual Bee School For Kids this July at The
World In A Garden. Please help us share this in your networks (poster
attached). Thank you so much!

---------------------------------------

Bee-coming Leaders: A Bee School For Kids!
Did you know that a single bee hive can produce up to 100 pounds (45 kg.)
of honey, or that bees are responsible for pollinating up to 1/3 of our
food?
Join The World In A Garden for their 4th annual Bee School For Kids!

This July, kids ages 5-11 can explore the amazing world of honeybees and
taste honey straight from our hives at The World In A Garden. In this
4-part workshop series, the kids will learn about the bee lifecycle, plant
bee gardens, extract honey, and become leaders in their community. The last
day is a community Market Day where the kids will sell the veggies and
honey they've harvested, and experience engaging in a local, sustainable
food economy.