[BCFSN] Support for Wild Salmon Caravan

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:02:26 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Here are the notes from our last meeting. I apologize but the notes are
very rough. Next meeting it would help to have someone else take notes and
send them to the group. I find it too challenging to chair and take notes
and do the follow up.

As noted, I will be drafting a list of people for the program to discuss at
the program planning meeting I will request shortly with those of you who
agreed to help with the programming piece.

Thank you,

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com