[BCFSN] Gathering registration deadline has been extended - but space is limited

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Wed Jun 29 11:00:39 EDT 2016

Hello all,
this year's Gathering is shaping up to be an amazing cross-cultural event
that will provide a wealth of opportunities to learn from and about each
other and to plot our shared path to food sovereignty for all - see below
for the final schedule.

*We have decided to extend the registration deadline to July 7th but space
is limited so if you have not yet registered, do so today!*
See here
<http://bcfsn.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Gathering-2016_-FINAL_Schedule_28jun.pdf>
for the FINAL Schedule.

Key information <http://bcfsn.org/key-information/> each participant needs
to know.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Penticton, on the traditional
territory of the Syilx peoples.
in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987