[BCFSN] Wild Salmon Caravan MEDIA ADVISORY - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:32:22 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Please inform your contacts there will be paid parking available at the
underground parking lot at Creekside

Here is a link to the google maps

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Creekside+Community+Recreation+Centre/@49.271689,-123.1076215,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x54867163d49b55af:0xb9cf1a82159f6593!8m2!3d49.2716855!4d-123.1054382

People can also park at the paid parking near Science World.

Crabpark will have minimal parking so if people prefer to drive they will
need to park on the streets at their own cost.

Kukstsemc,

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com