[BCFSN] Need small lot farming stats

Cheryl Thomas cheryl.thomas24 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:43:57 EDT 2016

Hi Sherry - as the Census is underway as we speak - perhaps these types of
stats will be available through them by the end of the year??

another thought is to check with the 'farms and acreages' type real estate
people - as i drive i see 'information' on for sale signs about how many
acres each farm has etc.... so they might share freely or you might need to
go into the websites and extract the information on an individual basis??

just thoughts - good luck with the project

Cheryl Thomas
North Thompson Valley

--
Cheryl