[BCFSN] Registration open for KPU Small Farm Sessions (Feb 13)

Anna Rallings anna.m.rallings at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:09:17 EST 2016

I saw the decision and was truly disappointed. The land is Class 2 (high agricultural capability) and yet the panel removed it because it was “near industrial development”.

I guess this is what happens when you leave decision making to a panel who has never seen farming in parking lots or other forms of urban agriculture.

Arzeena

Amara Farm
Courtenay, BC
(250) 702-5657