[BCFSN] Fwd: Treaty 8 Justice for the Peace Tour - URGENT REQUEST FOR SUPPORT

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:55:16 EDT 2016

Please share this information far and wide and stand in solidarity with the
Dene Za Cree peoples to stop this destructive Site C Dam that Justin
Trudeau has recently approved to the dismay of all of us who care about
Indigenous bio-cultural heritage and agricultural land.

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com