[BCFSN] URGENT | Accommodation deadline April 30 | Annual Gathering

gathering at bcfsn.org gathering at bcfsn.org
Mon Apr 25 12:49:03 EDT 2016

Dear BC Food Systems Network and community,

I am very excited to announce that Meal Exchange is officially accepting
 group or individual applications for Cohort 2 of the Real Food Challenge
fellowship
<http://mealexchange.com/what-we-do/real-food-challenge/getting-involved/students/rfc-researcher-and-coordinator.html>.
Cohort 2 is designed for student participation over the summer semesters
(May-August), 10-20 hours/week per team.  *Applications are due April 24th
at midnight PST.*

This program is designed to support student learning and contribution to
food systems change. Students will receive hands on training and
connections to develop a variety of skills and networks.

For more information please visit our website
<http://mealexchange.com/what-we-do/real-food-challenge/getting-involved/students/rfc-researcher-and-coordinator.html>,
take a look at our application <https://www.tfaforms.com/416869>, and don't
hesitate to reach out to me at celia at mealexchange.com.

Best wishes, and please be in touch,

Celia

--

Celia White
Real Food Challenge B.C. Coordinator, Meal Exchange

(C) 250-729-5290
(W) www.mealexchange.com
(T) www.twitter.com/mealexchange
(Fb) www.facebook.com/mealexchange
Charitable Registration: 84052 4581 RR0001

Head Office: 365-401 Richmond St. W, Toronto, Ontario, M5V3A8
B.C. Branch: Nanaimo Food Share, 271 Pine St., Nanaimo, B.C., V9R2B7
<http://mealexchange.com/>