[BCFSN] Fwd: You're Invited: Joy of Feeding, September 19

Wittman, Hannah hannah.wittman at ubc.ca
Mon Sep 14 01:18:45 EDT 2015

Paul Manly, our Nanaimo Ladysmith Green candidate, answered a question
about all this from a sad young woman last night. His answer was that
hope is the answer to how to keep going. We are in uncharted territory
now and we just have to do what we can together to avert surpassing 2%
and not allow ourselves the luxury of despair. Depression is the bell
jar to hope's oxygen. There are no guarantees, just keep up the good
work, Andre, and, to steal back a phrase from the flacks who write those
dunning letters, "Thanks for all you do" and look after yourself.
Marjorie.