[BCFSN] Job Opportunity: City of Victoria Food Systems Coordinator

Sarah2 secarten2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 22:37:50 EDT 2015

This drought reality is why I got so depressed this summer. It got ridiculously hot here in Port Alberni and it was frighteningly dry. Some.days it stayed 34 degrees until 11pm.
More high humidex coming this week.

Now  I am trying to accept things as they are. We are a messed up species but we do a lot of amazing things too bad one of them is destroying our only home planet.

Hay is not growing in the heat in the Alberni Valley even if a.farmer has lots.of irrigation water. Farmers are.shrinking their herds.
All my bright and hopeful urban farming plans seem to be drying up!! Lol!

Jen Fisher-Bradley

Begin forwarded message: