[BCFSN] BCFSN Annual Gathering: Only 6 Days Left For Early Bird Registration Rate!

Brent Mansfield director at bcfsn.org
Wed May 27 12:15:57 EDT 2015

Can and will the BCFSN members organize marches in Victoria and all Liberal MLAs offices throughout the province ? Can and will this be front and centre at the Prince George gathering ?
The media have been very noticeable in the lack of any in depth reporting, hmmm kinda curious don’t ya think ?

United we stand…….or as Mr. Steiner says “ take real interest in the world "

John McLeod
250 832 7518