[BCFSN] FW: [bcforestwatch] Low snowpack in southwest BC 'scary' for salmon

Mary Stockdale mary.stockdale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:44:32 EDT 2015

Hi All,
I am so happy to know that Sonny's and my workshop was so well received and
so deeply moving for people. I am also happy to know that actions are being
planned to follow up on what was learned and experienced on such an
important topic as land from an Indigenous perspective.

I am sorry I am unable to attend the event being organized by Thom and
others, since I will be out of town on other business from March 11 - 21st.
I am very interested in hearing how the event goes and where it might take
the dialogue in next steps.

Please keep me in the loop at this email address.

With gratitude,

Dawn

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com