[BCFSN] FW: Unearthing Urban Agriculture

Pamela Zevit Adamah Consultants adamah at telus.net
Wed Mar 11 16:26:30 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

Dawn Morrison and Sonny McHalsie (from the Stolo Nation) did a wonderful presentation on indigenous food systems at last weekend's COABC AGM. The workshop inspired a number of people, especially local farmers, to continue the conversation.

Please see below and contact Thom directly if you'd like to participate.

Arzeena

Amara Farm
Courtenay, BC
(250) 702-5657