[BCFSN] Chilliwack - June 15

Popham.MLA, Lana Lana.Popham.MLA at leg.bc.ca
Mon Jun 8 19:22:22 EDT 2015

Hi Jodi,
I appreciate knowing your experiences with Tides have been favourable in
the past. However, the associations to aquaculture is highly  contentious
in Indigenous communities and has potential to impact our involvement. I
feel it needs clarification since the Working Group on Indigenous Food
Sovereignty has clear guidelines on sponsorship and associating ourselves
with contentious issues, impacts and strategies. I think it is just
important to clarify the relationships.

Dawn

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com