[BCFSN] Indigenous food sovereignty meets holisitic health and healing podcast interview #1

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:29:38 EST 2015

HI All,

The journey to Peru was a very deep and meaningful experience of healing,
learning and networking! Myself and Luna, have returned home and taken some
time to recuperate from the trip. We are preparing to share the story of
our journey to the Intercontinental Meeting of Indigenous Peoples on
Addictions and Culture and CISEI Inter American Spirituality Conference.

As a primer to that discussion I wanted to share the podcast interview we
recorded prior to leaving for Peru, since it documents the intentions as
they relate to our work on Indigenous food sovereignty and holistic
healing. I hope you all find it useful in your work, families and
communities.

You can listen to the first podcast interview in the MP3 file attached.
Please feel free to share it widely within your circles and networks, and
stay tuned for the 2nd podcast interview that will document the story of
the journey.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank all the generous donors who
contributed money to the expense of the trip! We are still reaching out to
raise additional funds that will help us cover the cost of sharing our
story in community meetings in both the interior of BC and the Vancouver
Lower Mainland area.

Please click here if you are wiling and able to help us reach our goal of
raising an additional $1,000 for the food, refreshments, promotion,  and
travel to community meetings. https://crowdgift.ca/indigenousfood

Thank you

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com