[BCFSN] BCAFM Annual Conference - Call for Workshop Proposals and Early Bird Registration

BC Association of Farmers' Markets info at bcfarmersmarket.org
Tue Dec 8 15:33:09 EST 2015

HI All,

I apologize but I forgot to attach the podcast interview, so here it is now
in a dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pkfyr4ef24dxpbg/AAC8zDF4QQFPOkIQUPMq-26Ma/Nov%2014%20Dawn%20Luna%20Tammy%20Audio/080210-000.mp3?dl=0

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com