[BCFSN] [IFS] Fwd: Pinks run news

Jen McMullen mcmullen.j at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:21:39 EDT 2015

I went out to the Tsolum this morning and there are so many running up. It
was spectacular to see them jumping over the rapids in groups of 10 or
more. Seeing their fins surface and dive in the deeper parts of the river
in between the rapids was incredible as well.

Thanks, Jen

Jen McMullen
--
Fire Trail Farm