[BCFSN] Fwd: could you please help share some information re Victoria event?

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:00:27 EDT 2015

Hi Linda,

The following information was sent to me from Wallapak Pollasub, an
economics researcher at the Institute for Sustainable Food Systems at
Kwantlen Polytechnic University. I hope you find it useful.

Dear Dawn,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of town and then I was sick for
almost two weeks. I got some links that might be helpful. The owners of
Nature Tech Nursery  are very knowledgeable regarding the industry and EFB.
Hope some of the info below is helpful. Oregon State has a lot of info on
hazelnuts as well.

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2015/03/09/bc-hazelnut-crop-devastated

http://modernagriculture.ca/bc-hazelnuts/

http://www.agf.gov.bc.ca/cropprot/filbertblight.htm

http://oregonstate.edu/dept/botany/epp/EFB/

 Dawn

Dawn Morrison,

BC Food Systems Network
Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com