[BCFSN] Rachel Parent Visit to Summerland, BC

Toni Boot tonijboot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:55:03 EDT 2015

Farmers need a Basic Livable Income so their risk load is lightened.
See A Basic Livable Income for Alberni Clayoquot on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/blincomealberniclayoquot

We are working on some actions to influence the federal election.
All farmers need to be looking at climate change, their farming
challenges and the Basic Income.

Jen Fisher-Bradley
Women's Food and Water Initiative