[BCFSN] proposed Society Act changes that affect us

Jim Wright jamesw8300 at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 29 20:43:11 EDT 2014

DEAR LOVERS OF BC FOOD,

The third annual _Deconstructing Dinner Film Festival_ descends onto
Nelson OCTOBER 1-4 - 11 food docs, 3 venues, lots of tasty food. If
you're nearby, we'd love to host you. If you're far away and like the
idea of having a _Deconstructing Dinner Film Festival_ in your
community, get in touch with us because shortly after this year's event,
the Festival will be developing a licensing program for satellite
locations.

Check out our fancy new Festival web site -
HTTP://FILMFEST.DECONSTRUCTINGDINNER.COM

In community,

--

JON STEINMAN
Deconstructing Dinner