[BCFSN] FW: Food + Farm at VIFF 2014

Kathleen Gibson gbhgroup at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 29 13:34:02 EDT 2014

Hello all,
for any of you who have an interest and can find a way to get to Halifax in
mid november, this conference below may be of interest. ACORN is doing some
great work in the atlantic provinces, supporting established and new
organic farmers. The conference promises to be rich in learning and
connecting - and of course, good food!
in good food,
Abra
--