[BCFSN] Fwd: protect non-profits from legal attacks by industry

Andre Piver andrepiver at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 20 11:49:53 EDT 2014

Dear Friends and Agrarians,

Please take a moment today to click and vote for Young Agrarians for BC
Local Advocate in the #weheartlocalawards. Today is the last day to vote!

https://weheartlocalawards.ca/info/1012/

For folk who don't know yet about Young Agrarians and the work we do please
visit y <http://youngagrarians.org/>  <http://youngagrarians.org/>
oungagrarians.org <http://youngagrarians.org/> . We are a farmer-driven
network of new and young ecological farmers from across BC that is now
starting to expand into other parts of Canada. We build community through
events and educational workshops, centralize resources, provide land linking
opportunities and this fall will be launching a Business Mentorship Network.

Thank you so much!

Sara Dent
Young Agrarians Coordinator
778-968-5518

Web | youngagrarians.org <http://www.youngagrarians.org>
FB |  YoungAgrarians <http://www.facebook.com/YoungAgrarians>
Twitter | youngagrarians <https://twitter.com/#!/youngagrarians>
Flickr | youngagrarians <http://www.flickr.com/groups/youngagrarians>

Young Agrarians is a partnership with FarmFolk CityFolk
<farmfolkcityfolk.ca>