[BCFSN] Update on our Water by the Foot Campaign to bring water to Emma's Acres

seflett at telus.net seflett at telus.net
Thu Sep 18 15:15:43 EDT 2014

Please distribute the attached poster invite far and wide to your friends,
families and co-workers to come honour and witness one of the worlds
largest sockeye salmon spawning events in the world!

The wild salmon need our help more than ever, and one way to do that is to
appreciate their beauty, strength and resilience in their journey home to
play out their birth and death in the Adams River - a river system with
some of the oldest geology in BC, and rich in culture and heritage to the
Secwepemc and all people who inhabit the region.

Dawn Morrison,

Research Associate, Indigenous Community Engagement
Southwest BC Bioregional Food Systems Design and Plan
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Office: 604.599.2569
Email: dawn.morrison at kpu.ca
Website: http://www.kpu.ca/isfs