[BCFSN] Food project funding for Vancouver schools

Cathryn Wellner cjwellner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 11:26:14 EDT 2014

I have created and am now publishing online a new resource for farmers' markets and grassroots food initiatives.
It's a toolkit for creating wider community engagement around food. Through my master's research, I spoke with all kinds of folks involved in the alternative food system and had many requests from participants to hear what others had to say. This toolkit shares some of their wonderful ideas.
You can read the report and accompanying blog post online at www.feeding9billion.com, the website of my supervisor, Dr. Evan Fraser.
Please share widely to anyone who might benefit!
Feedback invited: hodginsk at uoguelph.ca
Have a wonderful thanksgiving enjoying the bounty from your local food system!

Kelly Hodgins, B.A., AA, TESL, DipLA
M.A. Candidate
University of Guelph
Geography: Food Systems/Security

Providing the links again, in case the hyperlinks misbehave on your devices or when forwarded: https://feedingninebillion.com/farmers-market-toolkit, https://feedingninebillion.com/sites/default/files/Cultivating%20Community%20at%20the%20Farmers%20Market_KJH2014_0.pdf

Feeding Nine Billion | Working Towards A World With Food
Twenty kids, one good-sized garden, so much to learn.
View on feedingninebillion.com Preview by Yahoo